About Klaus Kowalski
Klaus is an associate in our Brussels antitrust, competition and trade group.
His practice covers all aspects of EU and German competition law, including merger control, antitrust investigations, competition litigation and State aid, as well as multi-jurisdictional merger control analysis and coordination.
Prior to joining the team, he completed his Legal Clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Cologne, including traineeships with the firm in Frankfurt and Brussels as well as at the Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers (DG JUST) of the European Commission.
He is fluent in English and German.
- University of Bonn, Germany (Dr. iur.)
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne, Germany (Second State Exam)
- University of Bonn, Germany (First State Exam)
- University of Oxford, Corpus Christi College, UK (Diploma in Legal Studies)
- Member of the Cologne Bar (Rechtsanwalt)
- Member of the Brussels Bar (E List)