About Nathalie Kupfer
Nathalie is an associate in our New York office focusing on M&A matters. She represents public and private companies on a variety of corporate, transactional, and commercial matters. She advises clients with mergers and acquisitions, corporate financing and strategic acquisitions.
- Google on the $5.4 billion acquisition of publicly-traded Mandiant Inc., as well as related transactions with Blackstone and other private equity sponsor holders of convertible preferred stock of Mandiant.
- BP on its $4.1bn take-private of Archaea Energy.
- AeroClean Technologies, Inc in connection with its all-stock merger with Molekule, Inc.
- CarLotz on its sale to Shift Technologies.
- Siemens on the sale of its global low-voltage NEMA motors business to ABB.
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- King’s College London, B.A. in International Relations
- New York State