About Dr. Maximilian Lasson
Max focuses on cross-border private M&A transactions for both corporate clients and financial sponsors.
Max has a strong track record in the Industrials sector, with a particular focus on chemicals and aerospace. His key areas of expertise include complex, multinational carve-out transactions and joint ventures. Max is also experienced in post-M&A litigation.
He speaks German, English and French.
- LANXESS on the purchase of the Microbial Control Business of International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF);
- LANXESS Deutschland GmbH on the carve-out and divestiture of its worldwide organic leather chemicals business to TFL Ledertechnik GmbH;
- Providence Equity Partners VI International LP on the fund-to-fund transfer of HSE24 group to Providence Equity Partners (Judith) LP;
- Advent International Corporation on the carve-out and acquisition of the (poly-)methacrylate business of Evonik Industries AG;
- LANXESS Deutschland GmbH on the divestiture of its 50 percent stake in ARLANXEO Holding B.V. to Aramco;
- Evonik Industries AG on various disputes with the general contractor in connection with the construction of the coal-fired power plant Walsum 10;
- Mianello Limited on the acquisition of LLC Media-Saturn-Russland from Media-Saturn-Holding GmbH and the parallel disposal of a stake in M.video to Media-Saturn-Holding GmbH;
- HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft on the creation of a joint venture with ACS and Atlantia in connection with the public takeover of Abertis;
- RELX Deutschland GmbH on the acquisition of PatentSight Group from its founders;
- Knauf International GmbH on the acquisition of the suspended ceilings business in EMEA and APAC from Armstrong World Industries;
- DEUTZ Aktiengesellschaft on the acquisition of Torqeedo Group from Stephan Schambach and others;
- LANXESS Deutschland GmbH on the carve-out of its worldwide rubber business and the creation of the ARLANXEO joint venture with Aramco;
- Airbus Defence and Space GmbH and Airbus DS SAS on the carve-out of their defence electronics business and the divestiture of that business together with the Optronics business to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co;
- Cinven Capital Management (V) GP Ltd and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on the acquisition of Hotelbeds Group from TUI AG;
- Airbus SAS on its joint venture Elbe Flugzeugwerke GmbH with Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd; and
- Ergon Capital Partners II SA on the divestiture of PharmaZell Group.
- Munich University, Germany (Dr iur)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany