About Dr. Frank Laudenklos
Frank specialises in banking finance transactions, in particular acquisition finance, leveraged buy-outs, syndicated lending, real estate finance and financial restructurings.
He represents borrowers and lenders in all areas of debt financing.
Frank speaks German and English.
- Advising Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Landesbank Baden-Württemberg and Credit Suisse on various bank/bond (re-)financings of the SGL Carbon group.
- Advising Techem group, a leading global provider of energy billing and energy management services, on its successful €1.3bn bank-bond refinancing of existing debt and several subsequent refinancings.
- Advising TPG Global, the US-based private equity firm, on the financing of the acquisition of an undisclosed majority stake in Transporeon, a Germany-based company engaged in providing web-based centralised transport management software, from The Riverside Company, the US-based private equity firm, and other shareholders. The transaction value was not disclosed.
- Advising German and international banks on acquisition and/or corporate financings for Axel Springer, DMG Mori (ex. Gildemeister), DuMont Mediengruppe, Freenet, Gerresheimer, Kuka, ThyssenKrupp and others.
- Advising Infineon, REWE, Vossloh, Wacker Chemie and others on acquisition and/or corporate financings.
- University of Frankfurt am Main, Germany