About Mathias Lehner
- Advising an investment fund in connection with the EUR 85m acquisition of a real estate portfolio in Finland.
- Advising an international investor in connection with the EUR 220m refinancing, restructuring and subsequent sale of two shopping malls in Croatia.
- Advising a real estate investment fund in connection with the EUR 300m financing, de-merger and partial sale of a shopping centre in Vienna.
- Advising a German airline with respect to restructuring and insolvency matters, including the sale of its business.
- Advising a number of Austrian and international creditors in the HETA case.
- Advising a leading Austrian credit institution in connection with two synthetic securitisations in an aggregate amount of USD 1.95bn.
- Regularly advising a leading international investment fund on Austrian regulatory matters.
- London School of Economics: Master of International Business Law (LL.M, English and international commercial law)
- University of Vienna: Diplomstudium Rechtswissenschaften (Master of Laws, Austrian and European law)
- University of Kent: ERASMUS programme (Diploma in Law, English and European law)
- Admitted to the Vienna bar
- Junior Assistant at the Department of Civil Law, University of Vienna (2009 - 2010)
- More than 6 months of internships in the UK, France, Indonesia and Sweden (2004 - 2010)