About Maxine Lemstra
Maxine is an associate in the corporate team of our firm's Amsterdam office, and is part of our global transactions (GT) practice group. She joined the firm in 2020.
She advises corporates, sponsors and other financial investors on a range of corporate matters, focussing on cross-border M&A and private equity.
- Advised IK Partners on its acquisition of GoodLife Foods, a leading European manufacturer of frozen snacks with over 700 employees and six production sites in the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark
- Advised Talpa Network on its sale of Radio Veronica to the Mediahuis group
- Advised IK Partners on its acquisition of IG&H, a leading consulting firm and a market leader in complex end-to-end digital transformation
- Advised CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of ekaterra B.V., the holding company of Unilever’s global tea business
- Advised Marubeni Corporation on its investment in Euroma, a major European spices and seasonings manufacturer from a consortium of sellers, including private equity firm Parcom
- Advised CNH Industrial and Iveco Group on the Iveco Group spin off and listing on Euronext Milan
- Advised Talpa Holding on the proposed merger between Talpa Network and RTL Nederland, combining their broadcasting and affiliated media activities in the Netherlands
- Advised Universal Music Group on its separation from Vivendi and listing on Euronext Amsterdam
- Advised IK Partners on its sale of VPS to Fremman Capital
- Advised Vitruvian Partners on its acquisition of a majority equity stake in Expereo, the world’s leading provider of managed internet, cloud access and SD-WAN solutions
- Advised Allfunds Group on its IPO on Euronext Amsterdam
- Advised Vitruvian Partners and the management shareholders on the sale of Voxbone to Bandwidth Inc.
Maxine studied Dutch law at Utrecht University. She graduated from Leiden University in Corporate Law.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) - Utrecht Law College, Utrecht University (graduated with honours).
- Master of Laws (LLM Corporate Law) - Leiden University (graduated cum laude).