About Maxine Lemstra
Maxine is an associate in the corporate team of our firm's Amsterdam office, and is part of our global transactions (GT) practice group.
- Advised IK Partners on its proposed acquisition of IG&H, a leading consulting firm and a market leader in complex end-to-end digital transformation
- Advised CVC Capital Partners on the acquisition of ekaterra B.V., the holding company of Unilever’s global tea business
- Advised Marubeni Corporation on its proposed investment in Euroma, a major European spices and seasonings manufacturer from a consortium of sellers, including private equity firm Parcom
- Advised CNH Industrial and Iveco Group on the Iveco Group spin off and listing on Euronext Milan
- Advised Talpa Holding on the proposed merger between Talpa Network and RTL Nederland, combining their broadcasting and affiliated media activities in the Netherlands
- Advised Universal Music Group on its separation from Vivendi and listing on Euronext Amsterdam
- Advised IK Partners on its sale of VPS to Fremman Capital
- Advised Vitruvian Partners on its acquisition of a majority equity stake in Expereo, the world’s leading provider of managed internet, cloud access and SD-WAN solutions
- Advised Allfunds Group on its IPO on Euronext Amsterdam
- Advised Vitruvian Partners and the management shareholders on the sale of Voxbone to Bandwidth Inc.
Maxine studied Dutch law at Utrecht University. She graduated from Leiden University in Corporate Law.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) - Utrecht Law College, Utrecht University (graduated with honours).
- Master of Laws (LLM Corporate Law) - Leiden University (graduated cum laude).