About Valerio Letizia
Valerio is an associate in our Dispute Resolution team based in Rome, Italy.
Valerio acts for national and international clients in both domestic and multi-jurisdictional commercial disputes before Italian Courts and arbitral tribunals. His experience includes advising on antitrust follow-on actions, anti-bribery and white collar matters. Valerio is an active member of our pro bono team.
Valerio graduated from Roma Tre University and obtained a master’s degree from the University of Oxford.
Of Italian mother tongue, Valerio speaks English and French, and has a basic knowledge of Portuguese.
- Acting for a multinational manufacturing company in insurance litigation stemming from construction disputes in the UK.
- Advising a leading multinational truck manufacturer on damages claims alleging antitrust infringements following a cartel fine imposed by the EU Commission.
- Conducting an internal investigation for a major telecommunication service group pending criminal proceedings against former directors.
- Assisting a leading automotive group during the investigation for alleged manipulation of its vehicles' emissions and related misrepresentations to consumers.
- University of Oxford, Wolfson College (MJur, with distinction)
- Roma Tre University (JD, magna cum laude)
- Member of the Italian Bar, Rome (avvocato)