About Dr. Gerhard Limberger
Gerhard advises clients on the full spectrum of real property law and public commercial law.
His main focus is on building and planning law, and the regulatory aspects of land use (zoning ordinance). He also represents clients in litigation.
As a public notary, he is qualified to notarise any property/real estate documents requiring notarisation or certification, and to record company/corporate law transactions.
Gerhard speaks German and English.
- Advising Frankfurt airport on its extension, consisting of the building of a further runway, a new terminal and the traffic infrastructure of railways and roads.
- Advising Frankfurt city centre on a major development project.
- University of Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Dr iur)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Notary public
- Union Internationale des Avocats (EEC Section)
- International Bar Association
- Gesellschaft für Umweltrecht
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein
- German Italian Bar Association