About Justin Lin
Justin is an associate in the Dispute Resolution practice based in New York where he focuses on securities and shareholder litigation in federal and state courts.
- Represented major healthcare pharmaceuticals company in civil securities suit resulting in settlement pre-trial.
- Represented major healthcare pharmaceuticals company in summary judgment motion in civil securities suit.
- Represented individual in 28 U.S.C. §1782 discovery request case.
- Represented major New York real estate investment trust in motion to dismiss and summary judgment.
- JD, Harvard Law School
- BA, with Distinction and Departmental Honors, Stanford University
Justin is admitted to practice in the State of New York.