About Rosemary Lobley
Rosemary is a senior associate in our global transactions group. She advises clients on a broad range of financing arrangements.
Rosemary advises on a range of complex cross-border banking and finance transactions, including acquisition finance, liquidity facilities, aviation finance transactions and general corporate financings, as well as restructurings and capital solutions. She acts for corporate and bank clients across a range of sectors, and has been involved in a number of sustainability-linked financings.
In 2023, Rosemary was seconded to the legal team at Heathrow. She advised on financing and treasury matters, including on Heathrow’s inaugural sustainability-linked bond.
Non-confidential deals and highlights include advising:
- Heathrow on its financing arrangements including its sustainability-linked bond
- Mercuria Energy Trading on financing arrangements relating to its investment in Pretoria Energy
- AstraZeneca on its acquisition facility supporting the acquisition of Alexion and on its bilateral facility agreements
- Spire Healthcare on its financing arrangements
- Smith & Nephew on its revolving credit facilities
- Smiths on its revolving credit facilities
- Croda International on the financing aspects of its acquisition of Iberchem and its term facility to support its acquisition of Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc.
- HSBC and Barclays as lenders to Global City Theatres on the Covid-era restructuring of a margin loan advanced to allow GCT to subscribe for shares in Cineworld
- The Ad Hoc Committee of lenders on the financial restructuring of the AccorInvest group
- The RCF lenders to Virgin Atlantic on its restructuring plan
- Debenhams on its financing arrangements in connection with its pre-pack administration
- BPP Law School, London, UK (Legal Practice Course)
- Trinity College, Oxford University, UK (BA in Law with Law Studies in Europe (Germany))
- Solicitor, England and Wales