About Rosemary Lobley
Rosemary is a senior associate in our global transactions group. She advises both borrowers and lenders on a range of complex cross-border banking and finance transactions.
Her work includes acting for borrowers and lenders on corporate treasury, real estate finance and aviation finance transactions and restructurings.
Non-confidential deals and highlights include advising:
- AstraZeneca on its bilateral facility agreements incorporating a switch to risk-free rates.
- Croda International on the financing aspects of its acquisition of an entity trading as Iberchem and its facility to support its acquisition of Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc.
- The RCF lenders to Virgin Atlantic on its restructuring plan.
- Debenhams on its financing arrangements in connection with its pre-pack administration.
- BPP Law School, London, UK (Legal Practice Course)
- Trinity College, Oxford University, UK (BA in Law with Law Studies in Europe (Germany))
- Solicitor, England and Wales