About Peter Ma
Pete is an associate in our energy, transportation and infrastructure team and a member of our global transactions group. He is based in London.
Pete has experience advising lenders and sponsors on various aspects of energy and infrastructure transactions, including project financing, general corporate financing and M&A.
During his time at Freshfields, Pete has spent time on secondment at ExxonMobil and Amey.
- Advising the lender consortium on the project financing of an LNG-to-power project in Malta
- Advising the lender consortium on the project financing of the Amur Gas Processing Plant in far-Eastern Russia
- Advising Infracapital in connection with their successful bid for GB Railfreight
- Downing College, University of Cambridge, UK (MA, Law)
- BBP University Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales