About Nicholas Mack
Nicholas is an associate in our New York office focusing on leveraged and structured finance matters. Nicholas interned at Freshfields, providing support to many areas of the Global Transactions practice.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Nicholas served as an intern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey where he focused on prosecuting financial and environmental crimes. Nicholas earned his law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School with a certificate in Law and Business.
- PhenomeX on its $108m sale to Bruker Corporation.
- Advised global container terminal investment company on financing aspects of its proposed acquisition of a US-based shipping terminal.
- Advised digital marketing company on its sale of accounts receivables from numerous subsidiaries.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., May 2022
- Authorities Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law
- The College of New Jersey, Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, Finance, May 2019
Admitted in New York State.