About Alessia Mandelli
Alessia Mandelli is an associate in our tax practice group. She mainly deals with tax implications of financial transactions and corporate reorganisations.
Alessia also assists several leading banks and large multinational corporations in connection with tax ruling request, tax audits (usually in parallel with criminal investigation), settlement procedures with the tax authorities and tax litigations in front of the Italian tax courts.
Of Italian mother tongue, she speaks also English fluently and French.
- Advising an Italian multinational group in connection with an Euro 7bln leveraged buy out transaction
- Advising a multinational telecommunication group on the tax aspects relating to a joint venture with a different leading mobile player
- Advising a global technology company on a tax criminal investigation in excess of Euro 2bln relating to the alleged existence of a permanent establishment in Italy of certain foreign group entities
- Advising a primary international bank (in support and cooperation with its criminal counsel) on the tax and criminal law aspects relating to an "after tax hedge" transaction executed with an Italian client
- Advising a foreign bank in connection with a tax settlement with the Italian tax authorities which brought to a tax credit refund on Italian source dividends for an aggregate amount in the region of Euro 125mln
- “Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi” of Milan, “Economia e Legislazione per l’impresa” degree – summa cum laude - July 2013
- Dottore commercialista (chartered accountant admitted to practice in front of tax courts) - February 2015
- Revisore contabile (chartered accountant) - June 2015