About Enrico Mantovani
Enrico is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution team based in Rome, Italy.
- Enrico advices on public procurement, real estate, environmental and public law matters also providing support to the related litigation before administrative courts. He provides advice on all public law and due diligence profiles involved into the context of corporate transactions.
- He also specialises in domestic and cross-border advice and litigation for national and international clients in both domestic and multi-jurisdictional commercial disputes before Italian Courts.
- Enrico’s experience includes advising on antitrust follow-on actions, tort liability, shareholder disputes, directors’ and auditors’ liability, anti-bribery and white collar matters.
- Of Italian mother tongue, he is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Assisting a leading automotive group on class action arising from the alleged manipulation of its vehicles’ emissions and related misrepresentations to consumers.
- Assisting a major banking institution in assessing and ensuring compliance of their many projects with the EU sanctions regime and in taking any appropriate steps under the relevant contractual documentation.
- Advising a primary international company on regulatory and concession issues in relation to the purchase of shares in a leading Italian harbours concessionaire.
- Ph.D. candidate in Constitutional Law at the University of Rome, La Sapienza.
- University of Rome, La Sapienza (JD, magna cum laude)
- Columbia Law School, New York City (Exchange semester)
- Admitted to the Italian Bar, Rome 2022 (Avvocato)