About Dr. Pany Markou
Pany is a corporate associate in our global transactions team.
She advises national and international clients on M&A and private equity transactions as well as on general corporate law matters.
Pany speaks German, English and Greek.
- Advising Francisco Partners, a leading global investment firm specialised in partnering with technology and technology-enabled businesses, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Native Instruments, the Berlin-headquartered leader in soft- and hardware for digital music production.
- Advising the global research and education publisher Springer Nature Group on the sale of Scientific Publishing Services, a provider of end-to-end solutions for print and digital publishers, to SPi Global.
- Ongoing advice to domestic and international clients on corporate and company law issues.
- Secondment in the European legal team of a leading incubator in the foods sector.
- Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany (First State Examination)
- Bond University, Queensland, Australia (LL.M.)
- Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany (PhD degree/Dr. iur.)
- Practical Legal Training in Berlin and London
- Higher Regional Court of Berlin (Second State Examination)
- Rechtsanwältin (Attorney at Law), Germany