About Giuliano Marzi
Giuliano specialises in banking and finance.
His practice is mainly concentrated on a range of Italian domestic and international financing transactions in connection with structured finance, securitisations, asset-based financings and other leveraged transactions.
His experience includes investments and divestments in non-performing loan portfolios by international and domestic banks, as well as debt capital markets transactions.
He speaks English, French, Italian and Romanian.
- Advising a pool of banks, as mandated lead arrangers, bookrunners and lenders on the financing supporting the acquisition by ERG of the Italian hydro assets disposed by E.ON.
- Advising a major private equity firm, as borrower, on the financing granted by a pool of Italian banks in relation to the acquisition of Suba Seeds and the refinancing of its debt.
- Advising leading international investors on the purchase of various non-performing loan portfolios originated by Italian and international banks.
- Advising a major international airline company on the issue of notes due 2020 admitted to trading on the Vienna Third Market.
- Advising a leading American private equity fund on the financing for the acquisition of various real estate assets located in different European jurisdictions.
- Pallas Consortium, University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (LLM in European business law)
- LUISS ‘Guido Carli’, Rome, Italy (law, JD)
- Admitted to the Italian Bar (avvocato)