About Dr. Malte May
Malte is an associate in our white-collar defence and global investigations group.
He advises and defends clients – both individuals and companies – in all areas of white-collar crime. He further focuses on conducting internal investigations.
Malte speaks German, English, and Spanish.
- Legal clerkship at the Kammergericht Berlin
- Doctorate at the Humboldt-University of Berlin with research stays in Austria and Liechtenstein.
- Studied law at the University of Münster and Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, USA
- Admitted as Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung (WiSteV) e.V.
- Deutsches Institut für Compliance (DICO) e.V.