About Rachel McCafferty
Rachel advises corporates, sponsors and other financial investors on global M&A, private equity transactions, management incentivisation and other corporate matters across a range of sectors.
Rachel trained at Freshfields and has spent time on secondment to the firm’s Tokyo office.
- Advising CVC and B2B skills provider QA on the acquisition of Cloud Academy, a leading enterprise technology training platform
- Advising a sovereign wealth backed real estate capital provider on a joint venture and equity investment into a leading UK shopping centre structure
- Advising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on its acquisition of a 30 per cent stake in Compare the Market owner BGL Group, a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services
- Advising Hellman & Friedman on the takeover offer by Evergood 5 AS to acquire Nets A/S, a leading provider of digital payment services and related technology solutions across the Nordic region
- Bachelor of Arts (Law with French Law) (First Class Honours), Christ Church, University of Oxford
- Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course (Distinction), BPP University Law School
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales