About Flora McLean
Flora is a partner in the structured finance team, bringing both business acumen and in-depth technical knowledge to transactions.
Flora advises financial institutions on a range of different structures using a variety of finance techniques and products. She helps clients structure and execute transactions.
Many of her deals are bespoke and Flora has the experience and know-how needed to tackle new situations. Clients also appreciate her execution and transaction management skills, particularly in time-sensitive and confidential work.
- Advising a leading financial institution on the financing of an NPL portfolio in a highly structured transaction to minimise transfer tax and including advice on risk retention
- Advising a German bank on a series of equity linked structured finance transactions
- Advising the Bank of England on various of its post-financial crisis facilities.
- Advising financial institutions on tax driven structured finance transactions including debt, equity and derivatives, together with giving reasoned insolvency opinions on the structures.
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics, Oxford University
- Law, College of Law, London