About Denis Metin
Denis is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution practice group based in New York.
Denis has experience representing clients in complex commercial litigation and global civil regulatory investigations. He also advises clients on matters related to international arbitration in the energy, construction, and life sciences sector.
Denis is also an active member of our pro bono team. He was awarded the 2021 Pro Bono Publico Award by the Legal Aid Society for his pro bono service at Freshfields.
- Advising Google in The State of Texas, et al. v. Google, LLC and in the MDL In re Google Advertising Antitrust Litigation, in its defense of litigation brought by state AGs, as well as various class action plaintiffs, alleging violations of antitrust and consumer protection laws in connection with Google’s ad tech business
- Advising an oil and gas supermajor in a commercial arbitration involving one of the world’s largest resources projects
- Advising a life sciences conglomerate in a commercial arbitration involving a joint venture to develop a vaccine
- Advising a construction firm in an investment treaty arbitration against a Central Asian state
- JD, magna cum laude, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Wharton Certificate in Business Management
- LL.M., Koç University Law School
- BA, The George Washington University
- New York
- District of Columbia