About Dr. Julia Mink
Julia is a member of the firm's Global Transactions group and advises clients on merger & acquisitions, global corporate reorganisations and general corporate law related matters.
Besides working for Freshfields, Julia has gained inhouse experience in the manufacturing industry in the course of an international secondment.
She speaks German and English.
- Advising Knauf Group on the carve-out and divestment of parts of the mineral fibre ceilings and grid business
- Advising Etex on the sale of the Creaton clay and concrete roof tiles business
- Advising Flint Group on the carve-out and sale of its XSYS division
- Advising Global Infrastructure Partners on the carve-out related aspects of the acquisition of wpd offshore GmbH, a leading offshore wind-farm developer, from wpd AG
- Advising Vonovia on JV and sale of a minority stake in its "Südewo" portfolio
- Advising Vonovia on JV and sale of a minority stake in its "Norddeutschland" portfolio
- Combined study program with a special focus on business law at the University of Mannheim (LL.B. / 1st State Exam)
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court Karlsruhe (2nd State Exam)
- Doctor of laws (Dr. iur), University of Osnabrück
- Admitted to the German Bar