About Julia Mink
Julia Mink focuses on Mergers & Acquisitions and general corporate law matters.
She speaks German and English.
- Advising the Knauf Group on the carve-out and divestment of parts of the mineral fibre ceilings and grid business
- Advising Etex on the sale of the Creaton clay and concrete roof tiles business
- Combined study program with a special focus on business law at the University of Mannheim (LL.B. / 1st State Exam)
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court Karlsruhe (2nd State Exam)
- Admitted to the German Bar