About Catharina Minners
Catharina advises domestic and international investors, real estate developers, financial institutions and public-sector clients on all aspects of real estate transactions, project development and real estate finance.
She speaks German, English and Spanish.
- Advising two Luxembourg-based funds set up by Conren Land and N+1 REIM on the sale of the 'Lilli' portfolio comprising seven office buildings located in Germany to Standard Life Investments.
- Advising Heitman on the acquisition of a German residential real estate portfolio comprising more than 1,000 units.
- Advising La Francaise Real Estate Managers on the acquisition of parts of the development of a Center Parcs holiday park in southern Germany (Leutkirch/Allgäu).
- Advising Host Hotels & Resorts on the sale of a pan-European Hotel portfolio, consisting of eight hotels across Europe to a joint venture of Benson & Elliott, Walton Street and Algonquin.
- Advising Madison International Realty on the acquisition of the 'Christie' portfolio, consisting of four shopping centres in Germany, in a joint venture with asset manager Redos Real Estate.
- Advising a holding company advised by Hannover Leasing on the sale of its majority stake in the Palladium shopping centre in Prague, the largest innercity shopping centre in teh Czech Republic.
- Advising Credit Suisse Asset Management on the sale of the 'Odin' portfolio, comprising 19 office properties, to Orion Capital Managers.
- Advising Union Investment on, among others, the acquisition of Andel's Hotel in Berlin.
- University of Freiburg, Germany
- University of Oviedo, Spain
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) in Freiburg, Germany
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany