About Dr. Thomas Mollnhuber
Thomas advises on a broad range of corporate law matters, with a focus on public and private M&A transactions as well as corporate restructurings.
Prior to joining the firm, Thomas worked as a senior consultant at a leading strategy consulting firm and as a research and teaching associate at the institute of business law of the University of Vienna.
He speaks German, English and French.
- University of Vienna, Austria (law, Dr iur)
- University of Vienna, Austria (law, Mag iur)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria (international management/CEMS, MSc, MIM)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria (international business administration, BSc)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria (business law, LLB)
- University of St Gallen, Switzerland (CEMS master in international management, non-degree)
- Emory University Atlanta, Goizueta Business School, United States (international business administration, non-degree)
- Rechtsanwalt, Vienna Bar Association