About Anastasios Moraitis
Anastasios is a member of the corporate practice in our global transactions group and specialises in private equity. He advises clients in the GFI sector on M&A transactions, as well as on general corporate matters.
He is a dually qualified attorney, admitted as Attorney-at-Law in the State of New York and as Lawyer (Dikigóros) at the Supreme Court of Greece. He is also a member of the Düsseldorf Bar Association.
Anastasios is fluent in English, German and Greek and proficient in French and Spanish.
- EQT on the sale of its stake in Sportradar AG, the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data, to a consortium consisting of CPPIB and TCV in transaction valuing Sportradar AG at EUR 2.1bn.
- EQT on the merger of Sivantos Pte. Ltd. and Widex A/S, creating a global hearing aid leader in a transaction valuing the merged businesses at EUR 7 bn.
- EQT on the sale of BSN medical to Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA) in a transaction valued at € 2.74bn.
- EQT on the sale of the Apleona (formerly Bilfinger) building construction division to the Swiss Implenia construction group for €230m.
- Hewlett-Packard on the split of its global operations in HP Inc. und Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
- EQT Partners on the acquisition of Siemens Audiology from Siemens AG for €2.15bn and Auris Holding GmbH on the add-on acquisition of audibene.
- Athens Law School (LLB, LLM civ)
- Leibniz University Hannover (MLE)
- Harvard Law School (LLM)
- Athens Bar Association (Greece)
- New York State Bar
- Düsseldorf Bar Association (as European lawyer)