About Rikin Morjaria
Rikin advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and general corporate issues with a particular focus on complex cross-border deals.
He works across a wide range of sectors including Healthcare, Consumer and TMT.
Rikin is a member of our Associate and Business Services Advisory Board which helps to facilitate regular, two-way communication and information flow between the Global Leadership Team and the associate and business services teams across the firm.
Rikin was recently seconded to our Innovation practice where he helped develop some of our tech-enabled solutions and is a Legal Innovation Ambassador for the City of London Corporation.
- Merck KGaA on the $4.2bn auction sale of its consumer healthcare business to Procter & Gamble.
- Boehringer Ingelheim on its €20bn asset swap with Sanofi and on numerous bolt-on acquisitions and anti-trust related divestments.
- Softbank Group Corp. on its £24bn bid for ARM Holdings.
- Honeywell International Inc. on its $5.1bn acquisition of Melrose plc's utility metering business.
- UK Government on the sale of its interests in Eurostar and shareholdings in Lloyds and RBS.
- Guardian Media Group on various matters in relation to its Top Right Group and Auto Trader joint ventures.
- Rolls-Royce plc on various joint ventures.
- University of Cambridge (Law)
- Solicitor, England and Wales