About Alix Murat
Alix joined Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's Dispute Resolution Group in 2016.
She graduated from the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas and holds an LL.M. degree from the King’s College London.
Her experience includes advising and representing clients in pre-litigious and litigious matters involving, in particular, cross-border as well as domestic issues of commercial, financial and banking law.
- Advising a US multinational company in four cases where the French Minister seeks to have contractual clauses contained in the distribution agreements with French carriers be declared null and void on various grounds.
- Advising a leading bank during an investigation by the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), France's stock market regulator, and potential subsequent enforcement proceedings in relation to potential market abuse(s) committed on the treasury bonds market.
- Admitted to the Paris Bar (2016)
- King’s College London (2015)
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2013)
- University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2012)