About Sarah Naisby
Sarah is a Senior Associate in our London office. With a science background, she has a particular focus on the life sciences sector and technology matters.
Sarah’s litigation experience includes representing clients in UK patent proceedings, as well as coordinating patent litigation across several European jurisdictions. She also regularly advises on IP-heavy transactions and standalone IP and commercial agreements. She was seconded to the London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2012.
Sarah is a mentor for the firm’s Stephen Lawrence Scholarship Scheme.
- Acting for a global tech company in UK litigation relating to a telecommunications patent
- Advising a global life sciences company in relation to a contractual dispute concerning the royalties payable in relation to a blockbuster cancer drug
- Acting for a global pharmaceutical company in pan-European patent revocation and infringement proceedings relating to a breakthrough cancer treatment
- Advising a global healthcare company in UK patent litigation relating to IL-23 antibodies
- Advising an international pharmaceutical company in relation to a number of plant divestments and long-term supply agreements
- Advising a PE client in relation to its acquisition of a UK healthcare business
- Assisting a charitable organisation in relation to a collaboration agreement with an international healthcare company
- Advising a charitable organisation on IP aspects relating to the set-up of its online shop and content licensing agreements
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice, University of Oxford, 2015
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction), BPP Law School, 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction), BPP Law School, 2009
- Master in Chemistry (First Class Honours), Merton College, University of Oxford, 2008
- Admitted as a solicitor, Ireland, 2016
- Admitted as a solicitor, England and Wales, 2012