About Sarah Naisby
Sarah is a Senior Associate in our London office. She works on a range of contentious and non-contentious IP and commercial matters, with a focus on the pharmaceutical sector.
Sarah’s litigation experience includes representing clients in UK patent proceedings, as well as coordinating patent litigation across several European jurisdictions. She also regularly advises on IP-heavy transactions and standalone IP and commercial agreements.
Sarah was seconded to the London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2012.
- Acting for a global pharmaceutical company in pan-European patent revocation and infringement proceedings relating to the use of anti-PD-1 antibodies in the treatment of cancer
- Advising an international pharmaceutical company in relation to a number of plant divestments and long-term supply agreements
- Advising a global consumer foods manufacturer on its internal IP licences and supply agreements
- Assisting a charitable organisation on IP aspects related to the set-up of its online shop and content licensing agreements
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice, University of Oxford, 2015
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction), BPP Law School, 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction), BPP Law School, 2009
- Master in Chemistry (First Class Honours), Merton college, University of Oxford, 2008
- Admitted as a solicitor, Ireland, 2016
- Admitted as a solicitor, England and Wales, 2012