About Serge Nassif
Serge is an associate in our Global Transactions team based in Abu Dhabi.
Serge advises private equity and corporate clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, co-investments, reorganisations and general corporate law matters across a range of sectors.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Serge worked at a leading firm in Sydney, Australia.
Serge is fluent in English and speaks conversational Arabic and French.
- Advising on a variety of matters including private equity and real estate investments involving assets in the Asia-Pacific.*
- Advising on the establishment of a joint venture in connection with the acquisition of majority interests in a landmark, $1.8bn commercial property.*
- Advising a bidder in relation to a competitive sale process by Blackstone of a $3.8bn industrial portfolio.*
- Advising a multi-brand Australian retailer in connection with the $110m strategic divestment of a specialist Australian furniture retailer.*
- Advising an international investment fund on all aspects of its $100m cornerstone investment into an unlisted wholesale property fund.*
*Legal experience prior to joining Freshfields.
Admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – The College of Law, New South Wales
Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Economics), Macquarie University