About Dr. Felix Neuwirther
Felix specialises in large real-estate transactions, including leasing and development projects.
He typically advises national and international real estate investors, financial institutions, hotel operators and international retail companies.
Felix is fluent in German and English, and has colloquial French and Italian.
- Advising a leading financial institution on the sale of several real estate portfolios belonging to different asset classes, including subsidised housing, multitenant residential buildings, and hotel and leisure properties.
- Advising an international investor on the acquisition of a major stake in two shopping centres situated in central and eastern Europe (CEE) and the establishment of a joint-venture structure.
- Advising an international hotel operator on the sale of two premium hotels to international real estate investors.
- Advising a leading Austrian financial institution on high-volume real estate transactions and the development of new office and infrastructure buildings.
- Advising several international retailers on lease and real estate law matters and their expansion in Austria and CEE on a regular basis. This includes legal advice with regard to shopping-centre leases and the development of stand-alone flagship stores.
- Attorney-at-law, Austria
- Qualified for the business licences related to real estate development, facility management and real estate brokerage
- Lecturer on the real estate-related aspects of Austrian civil law