About Alessio Oddi
Alessio is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution team based in Rome, Italy.
He specialises in domestic and cross-border litigation for national and international clients in both domestic and multi-jurisdictional commercial disputes before Italian Courts and arbitral tribunals.
Alessio’s experience includes advising on antitrust follow-on actions, anti-bribery and white collar matters.
He graduated from Roma Tre University and obtained an LL.M. in Arbitration & Dispute Resolution at the University of Hong Kong. Of Italian mother tongue, Alessio speaks English and French, and has a basic knowledge of Spanish.
- Advising the largest international automaker on claims for damages and class action arising from the nitrogen oxide and carbon dioxide emission tests scandal.
- Roma Tre University (JD, magna cum laude)
- The University of Hong Kong (LL.M. in Arbitration & Dispute Resolution)
- Member of the Italian Bar, Rome (Avvocato)
Memberships and additional responsibilities
- Hong Kong Mediation Association Accreditation Limited