About Shira Oyserman
Shira is a senior associate in our Capital Markets practice in Silicon Valley. Her work includes the representation of issuers and underwriters in public and private securities offerings and related capital markets transactions. Shira has a broad range of transactional experience and experience advising companies on governance, SEC reporting, securities matters, ESG initiatives, and venture financings.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Shira was Senior Corporate and Securities Counsel at SentinelOne, Inc., a cybersecurity company. Prior to joining SentinelOne, Shira was an associate at Wilson Sonsini in Palo Alto.
- Coupa on its pending $8 billion sale to Thoma Bravo.
- SentinelOne on its initial public offering*
- Cricut on its initial public offering*
- JFrog on its initial public offering*
- Pluralsight on its initial public offering and follow-on public offerings*
- GoDaddy on numerous public offerings*
- BlackLine on numerous public offerings*
*Please note that representations with an asterisk (*) were completed prior to joining Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law., J.D., cum laude, 2015
- University of Michigan, B.A., high distinction, 2010
Admitted in California