About Elaine Pajeot
Elaine is a senior associate in our antitrust, competition and trade team. Prior to joining the team in 2019, she practiced competition law with another international law firm in Paris since 2017.
Elaine advises clients in all areas of EU and French competition law: mergers, antitrust, State aid and damage claims. She also advises on foreign investments, foreign subsidies, issues at the crossroads between antitrust and data protection, unfair commercial practices and distribution law.
Elaine is registered at the Paris Bar.
She is fluent in French and English.
- Advising Facebook in the negotiation of commitments with the French competition authority.
- Advising EDF on its contemplated acquisition of the nuclear turbine and generator business of General Electric (formerly Alstom).
- Advising Sony in its defence against a claim lodged before the French competition authority for alleged abuse of dominance in relation to controllers for the PS4 console.
- Essec Business School, Advanced Master in International Business law and Management
- University of Paris-Saclay, Master II degree in Competition law and Contract law
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master I degree in Business law
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, University degree for Data Protection Officers
- Avocat à la Cour (Paris Bar)