About Alice Papin
Alice Papin is Associate in our Global Transactions practice group (Corporate/M&A).
She advises national and international clients on M&A-transactions and general corporate matters.
French native speaker, Alice also speaks English and German.
- Master Degree in International Business Law, Université de Bourgogne
- LL.M. Corporate and Financial Law, University of Glasgow
- LL.M., Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz
- French Lawyer School, Ecole Régionale des Avocats du Grand Est
- Avocate à la Cour, Paris Bar Association
- European lawyer (Europäische Rechtsanwältin), Munich Bar Association