About Daria Park
Daria is an associate in the firm’s Global Transactions group and is based in Hong Kong. She advises on a broad range of corporate transactions including public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity capital raisings and private equity transactions as well as listed companies compliance.
Daria graduated from the University of Oxford with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. She obtained a Graduate Diploma in Law and completed the Legal Practice Course at BPP University.
Daria is admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales and registered as a Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong. She is fluent in both English and Korean and proficient in French.
Daria’s experience includes advising:
- CK Hutchison on the landmark US$6bn merger of its Indonesian telecommunications business, Hutchison 3 Indonesia, with Indosat Tbk, a subsidiary of Ooredoo Group
- Micro Connect Investments Limited, a new market infrastructure and financial technology platform company, on its oversubscribed US$70m Series B financing round
- Allianz X, the digital investment unit of Allianz, on its $US75m Series C investment in WeLab, a leading fintech company in Asia
- Affinity Equity Partners on its US$200m minority investment in Plaza Premium Group, a global business in airport hospitality services including lounges, through the subscription of convertible bonds
- Hertford College, University of Oxford
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Registered Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong