About Dr. Alma Pekmezovic
Alma advises on M&A transactions, in the private equity sector in particular, as well as on general corporate matters. Her key areas of expertise include capital markets law, corporate and commercial law.
She speaks English, German and Croatian.
- LL.M., UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, United States.
- Ph.D. (Doctorate in Law), La Trobe University, Melbourne Australia.
- Master of Laws in Global Business Law, LL.M, La Trobe University, Melbourne Australia.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP), Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- Bachelor of Laws (with First Class Honours), The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
- Bachelor of Arts (with a Major in German), The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
Admission as Solicitor, Supreme Court of the ACT, Australia.