About Nils Pelzer
Nils is a principal associate in our global transactions team.
He advises national and international clients on all aspects of corporate law, in particular on M&A transactions, group restructurings and liability issues.
Nils also has experience in the resolution of complex disputes, particularly in the area of directors' and officers' liability, and in managing and coordinating overseas litigation, particularly with respect to China and the US.
He speaks German, English and Chinese (Mandarin) and is conversational in French.
- Studies in Law (First State Exam) and East Asian Studies (B.A.), University of Heidelberg
- Research Fellow at the Max Planck Institute Luxembourg for Procedural Law (2012-2016)
- University of Heidelberg (Doctorate in Law)
- Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart (Second State Exam)
- Admitted to the German bar (Rechtsanwalt)