About Jane Peng
Jane is a senior associate in our Dispute Resolution Group in New York.
She represents clients on matters relating to global investigations, including regulatory and internal investigations, and complex civil and criminal litigation.
- Representing current and former employees of a global auto manufacturer in diesel-related regulatory investigations and criminal case;
- Advising multiple clients on FCPA and AML risks in connection with mergers and acquisitions;
- Representing an international investment bank in DOJ and SEC investigations concerning allegations of corruption, securities fraud, and embezzlement in connection with infrastructure projects in Africa;
- Representing a global bank in a DOJ investigation involving alleged anticompetitive conduct;
- Advising a multinational oil and gas company in internal investigations involving allegations of bribery and corruption in various jurisdictions around the world; and
- Assessing a global money services business’s compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act on behalf of corporate compliance monitor.
- JD, Cornell Law School, Articles Editor of the Cornell Law Review
- BA, University of Chicago
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York.