About Ivan Pico
Ivan is an associate in our Brussels antitrust, competition and trade group.
He focuses his practice on EU and multi-jurisdictional merger control proceedings, including for high profile industry players worldwide. Ivan also regularly advises clients on strategic antitrust issues arising from competitor collaborations, distribution practices or trade association participation.
Prior to joining the team, Ivan worked at two international law firms in Brussels and completed a traineeship at the European Commission’s DG Competition.
He speaks Dutch, French, English and Spanish.
- Member of the Brussels Bar: 2016
- LL.M, Vrije Universiteit Brussel – Institute for European Studies, Belgium: 2015
- Master of Laws, Ghent University, Belgium: 2014
- Exchange semester at University of Valencia, Spain: 2013
- Bachelor of Laws, Ghent University, Belgium: 2012