About Dr. Timo U. Piller
Timo focuses on mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate and capital market law matters.
He speaks English and German.
- Stumpf Group and M+W Group on the sale of a significant minority interest in Exyte GmbH to BDT Capital Partners and the shareholders’ agreement for the future partnership.
- Huadong on its strategic partnership with Heidelberg Pharma
- Etex on its acquisition of URSA-Group from Xella Group
- Vonovia on its public takeover offers for Deutsche Wohnen and GSW Immobilien.
- Nissan on the divestment of its stake in Daimler via an ABB.
- Lopesan Touristik S.A.U. on its public tender delisting offer for LS Invest.
- Various listed clients (incl. Vonovia) on capital measures (incl. ABBs).
- Various clients (incl. Vonovia) on successful offerings of share dividends (2017 through 2021).
- RWE on its acquisition of majority stakes in Joint Ventures operating the Czech and Slovak gas net from innogy.
- Vonovia on its successful takeover offer for Swedish residential housing companies Victoria Park and Hembla.
- RWE on the refocussing of its activities in connection with the sale of innogy.
- Vonovia on its successful takeover offer for BUWOG (and subsequent squeeze-out).
- Total on its acquisition of Maersk Oil.
- ADLER Real Estate on the sale of its majority stake in Accentro Real Estate.
- Ceconomy on its acquisition of a 24.33 per cent stake in French consumer electronics retailer Fnac Darty.
- Vonovia on its takeover offer for conwert Immobilien Invest (and subsequent squeeze-out).
- Founding of 5GAA e.V.
- Heidelberg University, Germany
- Düsseldorf University, Germany (Dr iur)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany