About Fernanda Pires Merouco
Fernanda is an associate in our Dispute Resolution group, based in New York.
Fernanda specializes in international law and arbitration. She has acted in commercial and investment arbitrations in the US and Latin America. She has also assisted clients in UN treaty negotiations and Human Rights advocacy.
She speaks English, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
Fernanda is currently admitted to practice law in Brazil, New York, and the District of Columbia.
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2020.
- Senior Online Editor for the Cornell Law Review, 2019-2020.
- Chancellor of the Moot Court Board, 2019-2020.
- LL.B, Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Sao Paulo, 2015.
- Editor of Revista Forum Juridico, 2014-2015.
- Dean's Award for Undergraduate Thesis, 2015.
- Exchange Student, Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), 2013.
- Admitted to the New York State Bar.
- Admitted to the District of Columbia Bar.
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar - Sao Paulo.