About Hervé Pisani
Avocat à la cour, Hervé Pisani is the Managing Partner of Freshfields in Paris. He is recognised as one of the leading M&A corporate lawyers in France.
Hervé has a solid experience in advising listed and non-listed companies in relation to their most strategic M&A transactions, either in France or globally.
In addition, Hervé has a particularly strong expertise in relation to stock market litigation, and represents French and international corporates, public companies and the French state in relation to their most complex disputes.
Hervé is fluent in French and English.
- Advising La Française des Jeux on its Initial Public Offering and privatisation process
- Advising Saur on the acquisition of the Group by EQT Infrastructure
- Advising Groupe ADP and its co-investors on the acquisition of a majority stake in Airport International Group, the concessionaire for the Queen Alai International Airport in Amman, Jordan
- Advising Total on its US$7.45bn acquisition of Maersk Oil
- Advising EDF on its acquisition of a controlling stake in Framatome, alongside Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Assystem as minority shareholders, from Areva
- Panthéon-Sorbonne University, France (law)
- University of Paris Dauphine, France (masters degree in taxation)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar (1991)