About Stefan Pislevik
Stefan is an associate in our International Arbitration Group and Global Projects Disputes Practice.
He has experience working on international disputes with a focus on international commercial and investment arbitration. He has experience across a range of sectors including general commercial disputes, construction, energy and real estate disputes under major arbitration rules, including, DIAC, ICC, ICSID and LCIA.
Stefan is admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia.
- A joint venture of contractors in a Geneva seated ICC arbitration concerning payment disputes and delay and disruption claims relating to an oil and gas facility in the UAE.
- A contractor concerning payment, variation, delay and disruption claims relating to a mixed business and residential precinct in the Middle East.
- A major US-headquartered global energy company in a mediation and UNCITRAL arbitration seated in Perth, Western Australia, concerning overpayment claims in relation to a US$ multi-billion offshore LNG project.
- A contractor in relation to variation claims arising out of a waste to energy facility.
- A major oil and gas company in relation to multi-billion-dollar defect claims arising from the design of an onshore gas processing facility in Australia.
- A pharmaceutical company in concluding a suite of contracts relating to construction of a research and manufacturing facility.
- An investor regarding recent construction works carried out at a hotel being acquired.
- An investor regarding the effectiveness and enforceability of a parent company guarantee relating to the sale and purchase of renewable assets.
- A large scale multi-billion-dollar real estate project dispute.
- An investor in relation to an ICSID dispute involving a real estate project.
- A merits review on a potential Law of the Sea dispute between an individual and a State.
- A state-owned entity regarding a pricing dispute under a power purchase agreement
- An asset manager regarding the termination of a referral servicing agreement with an investment fund.
- Advising an NGO as part of UN Treaty negotiations.
- Advising an investment fund on the purchase of an ICSID award
- An internal investigation of a transnational corporation following company takeover.
- Registered Legal Consultant, Dubai
- Admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia
- Master of Laws (International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution), National University of Singapore
- Juris Doctor, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne