About Stefan Pislevik
Stefan is an associate in our Global Projects Disputes Practice.
He has experience working on international disputes with a focus on international commercial and investment arbitration. He has experience across a range of sectors including general commercial disputes, construction, energy and real estate disputes under major arbitration rules, including, DIAC, ICC, ICSID and LCIA.
Stefan is admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia.
- Advising an investor in an ICSID dispute arising out of a real estate project.
- Advising a Dubai-incorporated company in a DIAC arbitration relating to contract claims arising out of a project development agreement of a mixed-use project in Dubai.
- Advising a Middle Eastern joint venture contractor concerning payment disputes and delay and disruption claims relating to an oil and gas facility in the UAE.
- Advising on the merits of a potential Law of the Sea dispute between an individual and a State.
- Advising a multinational energy corporation in potential court proceedings against a product manufacturer in relation to a gas project in Asia-pacific.
- Advising a multinational energy corporation in a potential arbitration against its EPCM contractors in relation to a large oil and gas project in Asia-pacific.
- Advising an investment fund on the purchase of an ICSID award
- Advising an NGO as part of UN Treaty negotiations focusing on biological diversity in areas beyond national jurisdiction.
- Advising a multinational corporation in a global investigation on potential sanction issues following a company takeover.
- Registered Legal Consultant, Dubai
- Admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia
- Master of Laws (International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution), National University of Singapore
- Juris Doctor, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts (criminology and politics & international relations), University of Melbourne