About Caroline Platt
Caroline is an associate in the restructuring and insolvency team based in London.
She has experience acting for lenders, borrowers, administrators, receivers and other key parties in the restructuring and insolvency market.
During her time at Freshfields, Caroline has been seconded to Goldman Sachs for six months.
- Advising BMI Healthcare, one of the largest private hospital groups in the UK, on its recapitalisation and the transfer of ownership to its major landlord.
- Advising House of Fraser on its leasehold, leveraged loan and bond restructuring by way of company voluntary arrangements and schemes of arrangement and its subsequent entry into administration leading to a pre-packaged sale of the business.
- Advising the trustees of the Interserve pension scheme on the restructuring of the group's financial debt.
- Advising the official receiver as liquidator and David Kelly, Mike Jervis, Russell Downs, Peter Dickens, David Chubb and Matthew Hammond as Special Managers of the Carillion Group on the liquidation of the Carillion business.
- Advising BrightHouse on their High Yield bond restructuring. The debt was halved with the High Yield bond being exchanged into a new £115m High Yield bond.