About Sarah Prickett
Sarah advises on a broad range of employment, benefits and pensions law in a transactional, advisory and contentious context.
She joined the team as an associate in September 2017.
- The College of Law, Bloomsbury (Graduate Diploma in Law, 2010)
- The College of Law, Moorgate (Legal Practice Course, 2011)
- University of Durham, UK (BSci, Biology, 2008)
- Solicitor, England and Wales (2017)
- Association of Pensions Lawyers
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association