About Dr. Sabine Prossinger
Sabine specialises in litigation, with a focus on company, commercial, insolvency and insurance law.
She has expertise and extensive experience in cross-border litigation, class-action proceedings and multijurisdictional enforcement matters, especially in high-profile litigation cases.
Sabine acts for companies in a wide range of industries, with a special focus on the energy, banking and insurance sectors.
She has published several articles about Austrian class action and Austrian anti-bribery provisions and also held various client briefings.
With Thomas Kustor, Sabine has also contributed to a new commentary on the Austrian Code of Civil Procedure. Edited by leading Austrian professors, the volume will be published in due course.
She speaks German and English.
- Advising one of the largest financial institutions in Germany in a dispute following the nationalisation of an Austrian bank.
- Representing a group of leading Austrian electric power companies in various disputes (more than 40 court proceedings) concerning pricing issues.
- Advising on enforcement and liquidation proceedings initiated on the basis of decisions issued by UK courts.
- Defending a major global technology group against claims made by a customer after a compliance investigation.
- Advising one of the major automotive groups in Germany in disputes following a decision of the German Federal Motor Transport Authority.
- University of Vienna, Austria (doctor of law)
- Austrian Bar Association