About Dr. Philipp Puetz
Philipp specialises in M&A transactions, with a focus on tech and infrastructure businesses.
Philipp is a Corporate/M&A partner, located in Düsseldorf, Germany, and member of our global TMT sector group. He advises listed and non-listed companies as well as financial investors in relation to all kinds of M&A (public/private/joint venture) and growth transactions. Philipp is particularly experienced in the tech and infrastructure space. In addition, he regularly advises on board matters, including corporate governance and board member compensation.
- CompuGroup Medical on numerous buy-side transactions, including the acquisitions of (i) Insight Health, (ii) KMS Vertrieb und Services AG, (iii) eMDs, Inc. and (iv) VISUS Health IT
- KKR in connection with the taking private (public takeover, public delisting offer, squeeze-out) of Axel Springer SE
- Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft in connection with the divestment of its Transportation division, including the sale of Vossloh Locomotives to CRRC
- Qima Ltd. on the acquisition of Hermes Hansecontrol from OTTO group
- Hellman & Friedman and Blackstone on the public takeover offer for Scout24
- KLX, Inc. in connection with the merger with Boeing and the related spin-off and IPO of KLX Energy Services
- A leading IoT company on the acquisition of a mobile security business
Legal education at the university of Passau (Dr. iur.).
Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf and major law firms in Düsseldorf and London.
Admitted to the German bar since 2013.