About Bernhard Rankl
As a member of the banking and finance team of the global transaction practice group, Bernhard focuses on financial and restructuring transactions as well as regulatory matters.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising the shareholders of the Porsche family on the sale of Ferdinand Piëch's ordinary shares in Porsche Automobil Holding.
- Advising ABB on its acquisition of the Bernecker + Rainer Group.
- Advising a construction group on the restructuring of its energy/infrastructure spin-off.
- Advising Austrian banks on regulatory matters, especially on the resolution of banks, security transactions, owner control procedures as well as remuneration.
- Advising banks and investment companies on the acquisition of NPL-portfolios.
- University of Innsbruck, Law (Mag.iur, 2014).
- University of Innsbruck, Management and Economics (BSc, 2014).
- University of Innsbruck, Business Law (Mag. iur. rer. oec., 2015).
Bar exam (2019)