About Dr. Daniel Reichert-Facilides
Daniel Reichert-Facilides advises on the legal structuring and implementation of energy and infrastructure projects, with a special focus on the renewable energies sector.
His expertise also includes export credit financing and international insolvency law. Besides a number of ground breaking transactions in Germany, he has been advising on cross-border projects in Southern Europe, the Middle East and South Africa, as well as North and Latin America.
He speaks German and English and is admitted to the bar in Germany and in the State of New York.
- Advising Talanx Asset Management on a project bond financing for the participation of Canada Public Pensions Investment Board in the German offshore wind farms ‘Albatros’ and ‘Hohe See’.
- Advising KfW IPEX Bank and EKF on the export credit financing of wind turbines for four Turkish onshore wind farms.
- Advising the Terrawatt Initiative on the development of the https://opensolarcontracts.org/ standard documentation for utility size photovoltaic projects in emerging markets.
- Advising Fraport Greece on the financing of the concessions and refurbishment of 14 Greek regional airports.
- Advising a joint venture of HOCHTIEF and DIF on the project bond refinancing of the Herrentunnel toll road tunnel in Lübeck.
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg and Ludwig-Maximilians Universität München (1st state exam)
- New York University School of Law, USA (master of laws)
- Johann Wolfgang-Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Dr iur)
- Université Paris II – Panthéon-Assas, France (Maître en droit)
- Admitted to the Bar in Germany and in the State of New York, USA