About Dr. Hubertus Reinbach
Hubertus advises clients in all areas of collective and individual employment law.
He advises clients in particular on the employment-related areas of corporate restructurings, M&A transactions and societas europaea (SE) projects. A particular focus of his work is advising on the use of artificial intelligence in the workplace and on the European AI Act and the GDPR. He also advises on employment and service contracts for senior executives and board members.
He speaks German, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany
- National Law School of India, Bangalore, India
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, inter alia, with an assignment at the German Federal Constitutional Court (Bundesverfassungsgericht), Karlsruhe, Germany
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Dissertation Award 2018 of Hamburger Verein für Arbeitsrecht e.V.
- Hugo Sinzheimer Preis 2018 of Hugo Sinzheimer Institut für Arbeitsrecht