About Julian Reinecke
Julian advises domestic and international investors, real estate developers, financial institutions, public-sector clients and infrastructure companies on all aspects of real estate law, in particular real estate transactions, joint ventures and commercial tenancy law.
- Advising Tishman Speyer on the acquisition of the mixed use property "Q207" in Berlin from Allianz Real Estate.
- Advising Union Investment on the acquisition of eight Amazon logistic centers from GARBE Industrial Real Estate and on the acquisition of two logistics development projects from a joint venture of Hagedorn / BREMER.
- Advising Union Investment on the acquisition of a European logistics portfolio worth 800m euros from GARBE Industrial Real Estate.
- Advising Archer Hotel Capital on the sale of the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade to DFI / Cells.
- Legal education: Ruhr-University of Bochum and University of Warsaw.
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) in Bochum, Berlin (German Federal Foreign Office), Düsseldorf (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer) and Phnom Penh (German Embassy).
- Admitted as Rechtsanwalt to the Düsseldorf bar since 2018.